13 February 2012

Bunny Zoe Challenge DT Card

Hi there everyone and hope that you had a wonderful weekend. Yesterday (Sunday) my eldest son Liam sang in the school choir for the Cross Border Orchestra of Ireland in the INEC Killarney and it was such an amazing night. All the parents that went had a magical night and didn’t want it to end.
Today I’d like to show you my DT project that I’ve made for the brand new challenge over at Bunny Zoe Challenge and the theme for this month is ‘Celebrations’
DSCF1444
For my card I’ve used the Gorjuss – Bluebirds Proposal stamp and I’ve coloured it using my ProMarkers, FlexMarkers and AquaMarkers.
The DP is Roses from Cart-us and I’ve distressed the edges and then inked them up using Brushed Corduroy.
The gorgeous ribbon is Marianne D Flower Ribbon – Vintage from Bunny Zoe Crafts and the lace is also from there.
Also on my card I’ve used the gorgeous Birdcage Charm and some flat backed pearls.
The sentiment that I’ve used is one of the new designs that I’ve created and is available from here

Thanks for stopping by today :0)
Hugs Michele xxx

10 comments:

  1. Just so beautiful and packed with gorgeousness.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Michele, love your colouring and design,
    Hugs Trudy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning Michele. hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card Michele,
    hugs coco

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, Michele! I love the sweet image and all the beautiful details!

    ReplyDelete
  6. BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! LOVE this Michele!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable, beautiful card Michele.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sweet Michele! Love all your details. hugs Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for playing along with the DT from Sketch Saturday, your card is absolutely georgous. Hugs Terry xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog, all your comments are really appreciated :0)

Hugs Michele x