10 February 2012

New Tag Sentiment Packs

Hi there everyone and a happy Friday :0)
I’ve been busy designing tag sentiments that matches my papers and I’ve uploaded a couple of packs to my website. I’ll be adding more in the next few days, so watch this space.
These are a collection of 7 different digital sentiments that matches the Pink & Green Butterfly Garden 12x12 and 6x6 designs. Included in this set are 7 individual sentiments in transparent PNG, non-transparent JPEG, one A4 (8.5” x 11”) JPEG file containing all 7 sentiments. All images are 300 dpi for high quality print results.
Green Butterfly Garden - Front Sheet   

This one is called Green Butterfly Garden Tag Sentiments Pack and is 2.50 euros

Pink Butterfly Garden - Front Sheet

This one is called Pink Butterfly Garden Tag Sentiments Pack and is also 2.50 euros

Hope you like them :0)
Hugs Michele xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog, all your comments are really appreciated :0)

Hugs Michele x