14 February 2012

Passion for ProMarkers Challenge DT Card

Hi there everyone and Happy Valentines Day to you all. Today I’d like to show you my DT card for Passion for ProMarkers where we have a new challenge for you this week which is ‘Distressing’.

DSCF1447

For my card I’ve used the adorable Tilda and I’ve coloured her using my ProMarkers, AquaMarkers and FlexMarkers.

Untitled-40

The DP is called Vintage Pink Butterfly and is one of my new digi design papers that is available on my website in either 12x12 or 6x6. I’ve distressed the edges and then inked them up using Brushed Corduroy.

The lace I’ve used is from Bunny Zoe Crafts and the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.

The sentiment is from my website and is called Pink Butterfly Garden Tag Sentiments Pack you can get it from here.

Challenges I’m entering this card into are as follows:

Sketch Saturday – Sketch

Just Magnolia – Pink & Pearls.

Thanks for stopping by today :0)

Hugs Michele x

9 comments:

  1. Just packed with gorgeousness.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michele, love the vintage style look! Ruby x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty creation sweetie!! LOVE your soft colors! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh i love the layout and Tilda looks so pretty in pink
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, I just love this card! It is so pretty with all the pink! hugs Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! this is amazing! So very beautiful! Love the shape, image and the flowers! Thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday and Good luck! :D

    Hugz & TFS,
    xx Tracey/SS-DT xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog, all your comments are really appreciated :0)

Hugs Michele x