10 April 2012

Passion for ProMarkers Challenge DT Card

Hi there everyone and hope that you're keeping well. Today I’d like to show you my DT card for Passion for ProMarkers where we have a new challenge for you this week which is  ‘White on White’  

DSCF1550

For my card I’ve used the gorgeous Jelly Pip from Funky Kits and I’ve coloured her using my ProMarkers, FlexMarkers and AquaMarkers pens. 

Untitled-42

I’ve used normal printing papers and I’ve run them through some embossing folders to create a pattern. I then distressed the edges and then inked them up using Brushed Corduroy.
 
The flowers I made myself using ribbon from my stash and I also used the Shape EZ Flower Swirl and Shape EZ Magnolia Flower templates from Whimsy

Challenges I’m entering this card into are as follows:- 

Sugar Bowl – Sketch 

Thanks for stopping by today :0) 

signature

9 comments:

  1. oh she is adorable and i love your shading
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just so gorgeous as always. Love the lollipop flowers.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card,love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card. I love the white on white with the distress inks and the flowers are just gorgeous! The image, beautifully colored, fits the card design so well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, love those flowers and the inking.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful card Michele.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. so stunning michele.really sweet image and your colouring is fantastic ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, Michele! Your coloring is so beautiful! I love this little Jelly Pip...she's so cute, just like the other Sherbet Pip gals. Love your flowers too! Have a wonderful week!

    Hugs,
    Cami

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous card, love the colour combo and the flowers are fabby.

    Thanks for joining us at the Sugar Bowl.

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog, all your comments are really appreciated :0)

Hugs Michele x