09 April 2012

Bunny Zoe Crafts Challenge DT Card

Good morning everyone and hope that you don’t feel too sick after eating loads of Easter eggs :0) Today I’d like to show you my card that I’ve made for our brand new challenge over at Bunny Zoe Crafts and this month the theme is ‘Ribbons or Twine’

DSCF1548

For my card I’ve used the very gorgeous ‘Helga Frost’ from Whimsy which is available from Bunny Zoe Crafts and I’ve coloured her using my ProMarkers, FlexMarkers and AquaMarker pens.

Untitled-42

The DP is the gorgeous Nature Garden Collection by Prima that is available at Bunny Zoe Crafts and I’ve distressed the edges and inked them up using Brushed Corduroy.

The flowers I made myself using ribbon and scrap bits of paper.

The Fancy Heart Charm and Twine are both from Bunny Zoe Crafts.

Thanks for stopping by today :0)

signature

6 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card Michele,love the image and fabulous colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, sweetie and I love the image you have used….. i wish you a happy easterday......

    Hugs
    Bella

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning, so much detail! I love that you made the flowers yourself....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sexy, stunning and gorgeous! Love how you made the flowers, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Michele this is just stunning! I love your colouring and the beautiful layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Michele - this is a beauty! Your colouring is amazing and I love all your handmade flowers!! Hugs, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog, all your comments are really appreciated :0)

Hugs Michele x