24 December 2010

Merry Christmas from the Whiff of Joy Family :0)

WooooooHoooo it’s Christmas Eve and I’m getting so excited. We will be heading off to Mass tonight and when the kids are tucked up in bed my hubby and myself will be wrapping all of the presents up and arranging them for the big event tomorrow morning. I’m so excited to see their 3 little faces when they are opening up their pressies.

Now make yourself a cup of tea and watch the video below where myself and the rest of the Whiff of Joy team have made a Christmas message video for you – hope you like it :0)

5 comments:

  1. Hi Michele
    I wisch you and your family a merry christmas and a happy
    new Year

    Hugs Trudy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful video! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FABULOUS Michele!!! I wanted to pop over and wish you a VERY Merry Christmas Hun!!!! Enjoy your Holiday! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michele, what a fabulous video hun!! Thank you so much for putting it together for us!! Really enjoyed it and BEST wishes for a wonderful New Year and Merry Christmas to you and yours!!HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Michele, Merry Christmas to you and your family...hope you have a wonderful time and that 2011 is happy and healthy for you :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog, all your comments are really appreciated :0)

Hugs Michele x