23 December 2010

Joy to the World

Hi there everyone and hope that all your Christmas preparations are going to plan. Today I’d like to show you another Christmas card that I’ve made for one of the Teachers at my sons school.
DSCF9934
I’ve used the gorgeous Willow with Christmas Candle from Whiff of Joy and I’ve coloured her using my ProMarker and AquaMarker pens.
image
The DP is DCWV Christmas Stack that I’ve had now for a couple of years.
The tag and sentiment are also Whiff of Joy and the flowers I made myself using various dies.
Challenges I’m entering this card into are:
Simon Says Stamp Challenge – Anything Goes
Thanks for stopping by today.
Hugs Michele xxx

7 comments:

  1. Oh this is gorgeous Michele.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW this is absolutely gorgeous! Your colouring is amazing and everything about it is stunning!

    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! great one! i love this picture!!!
    Hugs noomiy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Michele,
    Another gorgeous card. Your blend of colours is always awesome and the image is beautifully done. Fabulous embellishments.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Michele! Merry christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Michele! Hope you have a great Christmas.
    Hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is wonderful!
    An adorable image, lovely details and beautiful colors - great take on the theme.
    Thanks for joining us this week at Stampavie and More.
    Happy New Year!
    Anne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog, all your comments are really appreciated :0)

Hugs Michele x