02 April 2014

Sneak Previews–Day 3

Hi everyone I’m back again today to share with you a card that I’ve made using another set of designs from my new digi collections that will be available from Friday 4th April in my brand new Etsy shop.

DSCF3364

This time I’ve used papers from the Shabby Flowers digi collection and I’ve inked the edges using Frayed Burlap.

Shabby Flowers Front Sheet

Shabby Flowers Elements Front Sheet Pack 1

Shabby Flowers Elements Front Sheet Pack 2

Shabby Flowers Insert Sheet Front Page

The flowers, envelope, ticket, tag, bow and sentiment are also from the Shabby Flowers Element Packs 1 & 2 digi collection.

Thanks for stopping by today :0)

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog, all your comments are really appreciated :0)

Hugs Michele x