12 April 2014

Loads of Freebies :0)

To celebrate the launch of my new Etsy store MicheleRDesign as a little thank you to all my followers on Facebook and Blogger below are some freebies for you. Please leave a comment if you download them and I hope you like them :0)

Basic Vintage 3

This design is from the Basic Vintage 6x6 designs set and the full set is available in my Etsy Store as an instant download.

Butterfly Garden 1

This design is from the Butterfly Garden 6x6 designs set and the full set is available in my Etsy Store as an instant download.

Coral Chic 8

This design is from the Coral Chic 6x6 designs set and the full set is available in my Etsy Store as an instant download.

Floral Elegance Elements Sheet - Flowers 2

These flower elements are from the Floral Elegance Elements Pack 1 and the full set is available in my Etsy Store as an instant download.

Primavera Elements Sheet - Tickets

These ticket elements are from the Primavera Elements Pack 2 and the full set is available in my Etsy Store as an instant download.

Shabby Flowers Elements Sheet - Bows

These paper bow elements are from the Shabby Flowers Elements Pack 1 and the full set is available in my Etsy Store as an instant download.

Vintage Shabby Flowers Elements Sheet - Sentiments

These sentiments are from the Vintage Shabby Flowers Elements Pack 2 and the full set is available in my Etsy Store as an instant download.

Thanks for stopping by today :0)

signature

18 comments:

  1. How lovely. Thamk you very much. I like to create a new cart with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have downloaded them .... THANK YOU !!
    XX Christa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have downloaded a couple of your freebies thank you and good luck with the store.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much for your lovely freebies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for generously sharing these freebies, Michele! They are gorgeous! Best wishes for your new shop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So kind Michele, many thanks I took the first few, good luck with your new store. Ruby x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dank je wel voor deze super freebies

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Michele for this gorgeous gift.
    Regards Helen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Michele, thank you for your generosity in giving us these lovely papers. Hugs, Ursula

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so very much...gorgeous papers.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. these are gorgeous! thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much for these beautiful images Michele!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Michele, these are wonderful freebies. Thank you so much. I make my cards solely to sell to raise funds for different charities. I love to use different backing papers but I like you give people the option to purchase matching sentiments, inserts, flowers, bows etc which I like to get so everything matches. I shall look forward to having a play. Best wishes, Kym xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful papers Michelle. Thank you for the freebies, they're just gorgeous. Bless your generous heart x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous papers & elements thanks for sharing.
    ~ Denise ~
    {Denise's Patch of Creativity}

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks so much, I am now in love with your papers . Good luck with your Etsy store...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog, all your comments are really appreciated :0)

Hugs Michele x