04 October 2013

Sentiment Friday Freebie Time–Happy Birthday Dad

Good morning everyone and hope that you’ve have a great week. Today I’d like to share with my latest card.

DSCF2924

The papers I’ve used are from By The Sea pack which I designed for Whimsy Stamps.

By The Sea Front Sheet

The Happy Birthday Dad sentiment I created using Photoshop and if you want to download it, all you have to do is click on the picture and then save as. All I ask in return is, if you do use the sentiment please can you give me credit :0)

Happy Birthday Dad Rectangle

On my card I’ve also used Viney Fence Border Die, Sun, Moon, and Stars Die Set and Nautical Postage Stamps.

Thanks for stopping by today :0)

signature

4 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog, all your comments are really appreciated :0)

Hugs Michele x