04 April 2013

Whimsy DT Card–Love You Slow Much

Hi there everyone and hope that you’re having a wonderful week. Today I’d like to share with you a card that I’ve made using products from the Whimsy March release.

DSCF2365

The adorable image that I’ve used is "Love You Slow Much" designed by Sylvia Zet for Whimsy Stamps and I’ve coloured it using promarkers, flexmakers and aquamarkers.

Designer Grunge Front Sheet

The DP is called ‘Designer Grunge’ which has been designed by me for Whimsy Stamps and I’ve inked the edges using distress inks.

The flowers I created in Photoshop and then coloured them and I’ve also used the Lace Doily Border 1 Die designed by Raindrop Echo Designs for Whimsy Stamps.

Thanks for stopping by today :0)

signature

5 comments:

  1. Love this new image, so adorable. I have got candy why not pop on over and try your luck? Love Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful image Michele, you can feel the love..fabulous colouring and papers, a really gorgeous card.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card Michele,I love the image and the papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Michelle, this is a beautiful card and your colouring in is superb. It's great to find another Irish crafter. :-)

    Michelle E xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog, all your comments are really appreciated :0)

Hugs Michele x