30 January 2013

Whimsy Stamps Challenge–Fancy Edges

Good morning everyone and hope that you’re keeping well. Today I’d like to share with you a card that I’ve made for the Whimsy Challenge.

DSCF2285

For my card I’ve used the gorgeous Young Spring Fairy illustrated by Crissy Armstrong for Whimsy Stamps and I’ve coloured her using promarkers, flexmarkers and aquamarker pens.

The DP is called ‘In The Garden’ which has been designed by me for Whimsy Stamps and I’ve distressed the edges and then inked them up using Brushed Corduroy.

In The Garden Front Sheet

Some flowers are handmade and the small rosebuds are from Wild Orchid Crafts and everything else is from my stash.

Challenges I'm entering this card into are as follows:

Wild Orchid Challenge - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by today :0)

signature

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card Michele.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty :) Thanks for joining us at Wild Orchid Challenge this week ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is beautiful so much!!! Love this image) And your card is fantsatic!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful and I love the flowers.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog, all your comments are really appreciated :0)

Hugs Michele x