24 January 2013

My New Designs @ Whimsy Stamps

Morning everyone and hope that you’re keeping well.
Just wanted to share with you my latest designs at Whimsy Stamps that was released yesterday. If you would like to be in with a chance of winning a set, please head over to the Whimsy Facebook page and leave a comment. I will announce the winner on the Whimsy Facebook page tomorrow.
In The Garden Front Sheet
In The Garden 1 In The Garden 2 In The Garden 3
In The Garden 4 In The Garden 5 In The Garden 6
In The Garden 7 In The Garden 8 In The Garden 9
In The Garden 10 In The Garden 11 In The Garden 12
Good luck everyone :0)
signature

3 comments:

  1. BELLISSIME QUESTA CARTE....DAL VIVO DEVONO ESSERE MAGNIFICA

    CIAO DA ALE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your papers are just beautiful! Love them all!
    Hugs, Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Michele, I don't do Facebook but wanted you to know how much I love these papers. I ordered them yesterday. :) Your blog is very nice, thanks for the inspiration. Hugs, Gail (GDT)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog, all your comments are really appreciated :0)

Hugs Michele x