15 November 2012

Whimsy DT Card–Chloe

Good morning everyone and hope that you’re keeping well. Just wanted to share with you a card that I’ve made using one of Elisabeth Bells images for Whimsy Stamps.

DSCF2023

The gorgeous image that I’ve used is "Chloe" from the Little Cottage Cuties Collection illustrated by Elisabeth Bell for Whimsy Stamps and I’ve coloured her using promarkers, flexmarkers and aquamarker pens.

The DP is Cottage Charms designed by me for Whimsy Stamps and I’ve inked the edges using distress inks.

Cottage Charms Front Sheet

The flowers are all handmade and everything else is from my stash.

Thanks for stopping by today :0)

signature

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful card Mixhele,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog, all your comments are really appreciated :0)

Hugs Michele x