02 October 2012

Passion for ProMarkers Challenge DT Card

Hi there everyone and hope that you’re keeping well. Today I’d like to share with you my DT card for Passion for Promarkers where we have a new challenge for you.

DSCF1830_thumb[2]

The image that I’ve used is the cute Morehead Acrylic Stamp Set – Icecream and is available at Bunny Zoe Crafts and I’ve coloured it using promarkers, flexmarkers and aquamarker pens.

The DP is Echo Park – Dots & Stripes Soda Fountain and I’ve inked the edges using Distress Inks.

Also on my card I’ve used Web Ribbon – Lime and a Ice-Cream Charm which are available from Bunny Zoe Crafts.

That’s it from me today and thanks for stopping by :0)

[signature%255B4%255D.gif]

2 comments:

  1. Love this sweet card♥. Fab colours and sweet image♥.

    Hugs, Marita

    ReplyDelete

  2. Gorgeous card, Michele!! The image is just so cute and all your embellies are perfect with him! Hugs, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog, all your comments are really appreciated :0)

Hugs Michele x