04 September 2012

Passion for ProMarkers Challenge DT Card

Hi there everyone and hope that you had a wonderful weekend. As today is Tuesday we have a brand new challenge for you over at Passion for ProMarkers and the theme this week is ‘Lace & Swirls’

DSCF1722

The image that I’ve used for my card is the adorable ‘Candy Pip’ from Sugar Nellie and I’ve coloured her in using my promarkers, flexmarkers and aquamarker pens.



The DP is called Flower Doodles and is my new designs which are available at Whimsy Stamps.

The flowers are all from Wild Orchid Crafts and the brads and lace are from Bunny Zoe Crafts.

That’s if from me today and thanks for stopping by :0)

[signature%255B4%255D.gif]

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, I love the sweet image and your colours is as beautiful as ever!

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous michele.i love sweet candy pip and your papers and details are really pretty :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, sooooo pretty, Michele!! Beautifully coloured - especially love her hair, and what a kick to use your own papers!! Hugs, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog, all your comments are really appreciated :0)

Hugs Michele x