11 June 2012

Bunny Zoe Crafts Challenge DT Card

Hi there everyone and hope that you had a wonderful weekend. Today I’d like to show you my card that I’ve made for the new challenge that has started over at Bunny Zoe Crafts and this month it’s a nice easy one which is Girls Girls Girls.

DSCF1648

The image I’ve used on my card is Kraftin' Kimmie – Dorothy and is available at Bunny Zoe Crafts and I’ve coloured it using ProMarkers, FlexMarkers and AquaMarker pens.

The papers are Teresa Collins 6x6 Paperpad - Sweet Afternoon and I’ve inked the edges up using Brushed Corduroy.

The lace I’ve used is Marianne D Vintage Lace Pack - White (JU0824) and is available from Bunny Zoe Crafts.

On my card I’ve used the Whimsy Double Scallop Doily Die which is also available from Bunny Zoe Crafts.

The flowers I made myself using fabric and scraps of paper.

Thanks for stopping by today :0)

[signature%255B4%255D.gif]

5 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous. Wishing you a wonderful Wednesday.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    Digistamps4Joy DT Member
    Doing Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! this is such a lovely card,gorgeous coloured image and wow love your flowers too.
    hugs Lou.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful card Michele,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. so beautiful michele.gorgeous pretty image and details and i love your colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog, all your comments are really appreciated :0)

Hugs Michele x