27 May 2012

Whimsy May Rubber/Die Release

Hello and welcome to Day 5 of our May Rubber & Die Release Showcase! On Wednesday (23rd May) Whimsy Stamps released this month's new rubber designs and new Shapeology dies.
From then until 29th May the Whimsy Stamps DT and Special Guests are showcasing these fabulous new goodies with a daily mini blog hop and I am part of today’s hop!

Each mini blog hop has a new release prize hidden somewhere along the way and you have24hrs to enter each prize draw. To be entered into today's mini blog hop prize draw, be sure toleave a comment on ALL of the DT's posts listed below by 12.00PM EST tomorrow.

All winners will be announced on the Whimsy blog on 30th May. To take a peek at today's fabulous new release creations, please click on the links below...

Deb
Ann
Michele (me)

DSCF1631

For my card I’ve used the gorgeous Little Jack and Bobbin Snoozin’ and I’ve coloured it using my ProMarkers, FlexMarkers and AquaMarker pens.

The DP is Teresa Collins – Sweet Afternoon and I’ve inked the edges using Brushed Corduroy.

The metal embellishments are Tim Holtz Ideaology and the bracket and hinge I’ve cut out using the Tim Holtz Hardware die.

Thanks for stopping by today :0)

[signature%255B4%255D.gif]

27 comments:

  1. What a sweet vintage card! Love the image and the embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous!! I adore the colors and paper you used. The image is fabulous; so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card...beautiful image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another beautiful card. Fab coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. your image is super cute!!! love the softness you added by using the water pen

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute I really like that clip on the side

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh this is adorable.. love the new little image
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Michelle, it is beautyful. Inlove the image and your coloring.
    Hugs Aartje

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous, I really love that sweet image.....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely image - how nice to snooze in the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so cute, Michele! Great coloring and design! The image is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I adore this card and that stamp is going to be a must have for me, it reminds me of my 3 Sons when they were little.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This image is so adorable and you have showcased it beautifuly!

    Shari

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your card is so pretty. I love the image - it is so lovely.
    Hugs, Uta

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card!

    missstamper (at) yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow Michele~~Another fabulous card!!! Wonderful!!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  17. he is so cute!!! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  18. So cute, your coloring and card is amazing

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a sweet card! LOVE that image and the papers you used, and the Tim Holtz details. So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great card Michele I love the colour scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such an adorable card, Michele, and beautifully colored!

    Hugs,
    Cami

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow, awesome card!! Love your colouring!!! HUgsxx

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a lovely, restful scene. Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog, all your comments are really appreciated :0)

Hugs Michele x