05 October 2011

Elphine House & Truly Scrumptious Challenge DT Card

Hi there and thanks for stopping by. Well today is Wednesday so that means we have a brand new challenge for you at Elphine House Australia and also at Truly Scrumptious. This week Elphine House Australia the challenge is a theme for you which is ‘Tasty Treats', so if you have ANY Elisabeth Bell stamp and has something tasty on it, then why not enter our challenge.
The prize for this fortnight is two stamps of your choice from Elphine House Australia.

The challenge that we have for you over at Truly Scrumptious this week is a theme, which is 'Distressing' and our sponsor for this week is the very lovely Katharina from Whiff of Joy.

DSCF1195

For my card I’ve used the gorgeous ‘Lauras Yummy Pudding’ and I’ve coloured her using my ProMarkers, AquaMarkers and FlexMarkers.

Untitled-40

The DP is Basic Grey Nook & Pantry, which is available from Bunny Zoe Crafts and I’ve distressed the edges and then inked them up using Brushed Corduroy Distress Inks.

The tag I created by using the Sweetheart Tag die from Whiff of Joy along with the Pennant die which is also from Whiff of Joy.

All the flowers I made myself using my slice machine and other dies.

Challenges I'm entering this card into are as follows:

Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
BnW Challenge Blog - Your Colour Choice
Paper Sundaes - Lots of Layers
Crafts 4 Eternity - Anything Goes
Allsorts Challenge Blog - Flowers

Thanks for stopping by today :0)

name badge

20 comments:

  1. Super cute card Michele. Lovely colours and your image is so sweet.
    Hugs Trudy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michele,
    I love the colours and layout. The image is beautiful and the embellishments are fabulous.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card Michele, I love the shape, BIG HUGZ Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Michele, lovely colours and I love the cute image!
    hugs, Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh this is so sweet - i love the circular design
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Michele!! This is truly adorable!! I love the circle shape and your coloring is gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey girl, sorry, I forgot to say thanks for joining in our Belles n’ Whistles Challenge! Smiles, *Vicki* ~ Belles ‘n Whistles Designer

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful card Michele,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers and the details.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful and cheerful card

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow gorgeous card love the image and the fab colours.
    Thanks for joining us at Papertake weekly
    Angie x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh how sweet!! Love your coloring and the circular design!! So cheerful and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my GOSH!!!!!!!!!! Michele, this is BREATHTAKINGLY GORGEOUS! Wow wow wow .. I think I have to go back and stare at this a while longer! lol! BEAUTIFUL color combo, so delicate and so full of STUNNING details! Wheweee! Thank you so much for joining us at BnW!

    Hugs,
    Elise

    Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your card is amazing dear Michele, love every single detail you used !!!
    Big Hugs,
    Mo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely gorgeous card Michele.Thanks for joining us at C4E this week.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card, coloring, LO, and amazing details. I love it! "Hugs" Carol

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Michele, your card is so beautiful. Love all the distressing and your colouring of that fabulous image. Thanks so much for joining us at c4e. keeleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very sweet, love the colors and your cute image, Thanks so much for joining our 'layers' challenge at Paper Sundaes this week
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a brilliant project Michele! Thank you so much for entering it in my flower challenge at Allsorts this week and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Michele this is just super cute! Thanks so much for joining us at BnW!

    Hugs,
    Iris

    ReplyDelete
  20. She is adorable and lovely coloring. Thanks for playing along this week at Paper Sundaes!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog, all your comments are really appreciated :0)

Hugs Michele x