25 October 2011

Double Posting:- Passion for ProMarkers & Elisabeth Bells World Challenge DT Card

Hi there everyone and hope that you’re keeping well. Today I have a double posting to show you and the first one is for Passion for ProMarkers where the challenge this week is to make a card/project for a child.

DSCF1234

For my card I’ve used the adorable Tilda with Daffodil from Bunny Zoe Crafts and I’ve coloured her using my ProMarkers, AquaMarkers and FlexMarker pens.
 
Untitled-40

The DP is Magnolia from Bunny Zoe Crafts and I’ve distressed the edges and then applied white acrylic paint around the edges.
The dies that I’ve used on my card are the Magnolia DooHickey Mini Doily from Bunny Zoe Crafts, Grass and Tag die both from Whiff of Joy.
The flowers I’ve used are all from Wild Orchid Crafts.
Challenges I’m entering this card into are as follows:
Just Magnolia – Pink
Magnolia Down Under Getting Punchy
The Official Magnolia Inspiration Challenge - Bingo (diagonal: Magnolia papers, lace & butterfly)

Here is my DT card for the Elisabeth Bell’s World Challenge blog and this month the theme is all the P’s – Pink Purple, Pearls & Pretties. 
 
DSCF1232
 
For my card I’ve used the gorgeous Lil Janiel’s Harvest and I’ve coloured her using my ProMarkers, FlexMarkers and AquaMarkers.
 
Untitled-40
 
The DP is Tim Holtz and I’ve distressed the edges using my scissors.
Most of the flowers I used are from Wild Orchid Crafts except the red one which I made myself.
I hope that you get the chance to join us this month.
Thanks for stopping by today :0)
name badge

10 comments:

  1. Two fabulous cards - so pretty
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michele, WOW, what beautiful cards, these are my type of cards, love love love them. Your newest follower, Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are amazing Michele ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so beautiful Michele!! Your colouring looks awesome, as always, and your embellishing and layering just fab!! Hugs, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a beautiful creation!
    thank you for joying us at Just Magnolia
    hugs, Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  6. he lush beautifully crafted cards
    I like very much
    Stamp wonderfully painted
    and all beautifully decorated with

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wowwww Michele these two are stunning they are so very beautiful, the colours, designs and images are superb.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely beautiufl Michele - I love the feminine look of your card and the gorgeous colouring.

    Thanks for joining us for the Magnolia Down Under "Get Punchy" Challenge!

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so pretty...I love the soft pinks you have chosen and your colouring looks fantastic. Thanks for joining and sharing with us at MDUC this week hugs from Bron xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Michele,
    Wonderful cards and such gorgeous layouts on both. Delightful images and colouring is wonderful as always.
    hugs
    Marion

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog, all your comments are really appreciated :0)

Hugs Michele x