09 September 2011

Tickled Pink Stamps–Lil Christmas Lolita Lylah Preview

Hi there everyone and thanks for stopping by. Today I’d like to show you a card that I’ve made using one of the gorgeous new stamps that will be released 13th September from Tickled Pink Stamps.

DSCF1149

I’ve coloured in the gorgeous Lylah using my ProMarkers, FlexMarkers and AquaMarker pens.

Untitled-40

The DP is Basic Grey – Nordic Holiday which is available from Bunny Zoe Crafts and I’ve distressed the edges using my scissors.

The flowers I made myself using my slice machine and other dies.

The ribbon & green pearl hat pin is also available from Bunny Zoe Crafts.

I hope that you’ve enjoyed the preview and please pop over to the Tickled Pink blog where you can see the rest of the DT’s gorgeous creations.


9 comments:

  1. WOW.. Theese Colours are just Fantastic together!... :o).. I love the different roses too.. Looks Amazing.. And Great Colouring too! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Michele this CREATION is AWESOME!! Fabulous colors girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Michele,
    This is a stunning card. I love the colours, papers and embellishments and the colouring of the image is perfect.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Michele,

    How Wonderful created,love your colorings
    and so many pretty details Adorable :)

    Hugs Sonja
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a Gorgeous card, just love it!

    Hugs Trudy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Michele,
    A gorgeous card and such a lovely image. Great colour combo and papers.
    hugs
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing! lOVE YOUR CARD mICHELE
    HUGS SARAH X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card, Michele!! The image is just gorgeous and your colouring is flawless!! Hugs, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi hunni :)
    This is so awesome Michele :) So cool :)
    Stunning papers and an even more stunning layout :) Beautiful beyond words :)

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog, all your comments are really appreciated :0)

Hugs Michele x