13 September 2011

Passion For ProMarkers Challenge DT Card

Good morning everyone and hope that you had a good weekend. As today is Tuesday we have a brand new challenge for you over at Passion for ProMarkers and this week it’s Lisa’s turn and she has chosen the theme is ‘Beary Special’.

Our sponsor for this week is Some Odd Girl and they are giving one lucky person 3 digi images of their choice.

DSCF1165

For my card I’ve used the gorgeous Bear Hug from Funky Kits and I’ve coloured it using my ProMarkers, FlexMarkers and AquaMarkers.

Untitled-40

The DP is a mixture of Basic Grey and Tim Holtz and I’ve run them through the corrugating machine and then distressed the edges using Brushed Corduroy.

The flowers I made myself using various dies/punches.

Challenges I’m entering this card into are:-


Thanks for stopping by today :0)

name badge

9 comments:

  1. Very beautiful card. Wonderfully done. Stamp is beautifully painted.
    Yours sincerely Dobra

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Michele - this is fabby!! Lovely image and great colours!! Love your corrugating too and the flowers are awesome!! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Michele this is a real stunner a gorgeous image, design, colours I love it.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable, beautiful card Michele.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is gorgeous! Your colouring is simply amazing and I love all the distressed edges!

    Thanks so much for playing with us in The Sugar Bowl.

    Hugs, Kiki

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Michele!! I love your coloring and your design and details are beautiful also!!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, love the stamped image and the distressed papers in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Michele, just wandering through The Sugar Bowl and saw your card. It's gorgeous! Love the colours and the image is coloured perfectly. Really caught my eye. Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog, all your comments are really appreciated :0)

Hugs Michele x