08 August 2011

Tickled Pink Preview Spinks & Spooks Collection–Lil Haunt 2 Wizard Eric

Good evening everyone and hope that you’ve had a good start to the week. Today I’d like to show you a card that I’ve made using one of the fabulous new images from the Tickled Pink new Spinks and Spooks Collection illustrated by Christina Dee and also there’s a sentiment release designed by the very talented Ann.

DSCF1081

For my card I’ve used Wizard Eric and I’ve coloured him using my ProMarker pens.

Untitled-40

The DP I created myself using Adobe Photoshop and will be available in my Etsy shop a bit later on this evening.

Black Grunge Stars sample
halloween sample
skull & crossbones sample

The sentiment that I’ve used is also from the new sentiment range designed by Ann for Tickled Pink and everything else is from my stash.

Thanks for stopping by :0)

name badge

4 comments:

  1. oh wow this is amazing.. i love Halloween and the image is fab as are the papers
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Over the top with this one Michele.....Love it! May have to get those papers soon. "Love & Hugs" Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. The papers you have created are superb - i found it very hard to find Halloween themed papers! What a great idea to make your own! I'm in love with this new image and the sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, I love that you created your own paper and love the distressing, best wishes.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog, all your comments are really appreciated :0)

Hugs Michele x