28 July 2011

In2Stamps DT Card–Ashton with falling snowflakes

Good morning to you all and hope that you’re having a good week so far. Today I’d like to show you a card that I’ve made using one of the gorgeous new stamps that have been recently released from In2Stamps.

DSCF1026

For my card I’ve used the gorgeous Ashton with falling snowflakes and I’ve coloured her using my ProMarker and AquaMarker pens.

Untitled-40

The DP is DCWV Christmas Stack that I’ve had for a couple of years now and I’ve distressed the edges and then inked them up using Brushed Corduroy.

The roses I made myself using my slice machine and the holly was made using the holly die from Whiff of Joy

Untitled-39

Challenges I’m entering this card into are as follows:-
Create4fun – Sketch

Thanks for stopping by today :0)

name badge

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Christmas card Michele.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card Michele! Love that image and that bow is gorgeous!!!
    Hugs, Marit.
    ..:: xXx ::..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Michele,
    Wow!! this is a gorgeous creation. I love the colours and the beautiful image. Your flowers are fabulous. A stunning card.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so beautiful card, lovely details !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Michele,
    Stunning card and an adorable image. Wow! The roses are just fabulous. Which design set is it from?
    hugs
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous! That image is beautiful and I love your colouring!!

    The oversized embellishments are just right!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's beautiful!
    Love that bow:)
    Hugs, Heidi:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW!! Gorgeous card Michele!! Love your colors and layout!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh this is stunning,love all the detail.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so gorgeosu. Love that image so beautifully coloured and fab flowers. Marianne x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this wonderful card you have made
    ...sweet colors great details!
    Hugs Trudy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Michele - WOW what a fabulous card - I love all the embellishments - especially the handmade flowers and you have coloured the lovely image so expertly. I look forward to seeing your next creation. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog, all your comments are really appreciated :0)

Hugs Michele x