27 July 2011

Elphine House Australia Challenge DT Card

Hi there and thanks for stopping by. Well today is Wednesday so that means we have a brand new challenge for you at Elphine House Australia. This weeks challenge is a colour challenge “Shades of Pink and Blue”  

The prize for this weeks challenge is not only One, but TWO stamps of YOUR choice from Elphine House Australia! A winner will be chosen by Random.org and will be announced at the beginning of the next challenge. 

DSCF1016

For my card I’ve used the gorgeous Nursing Bo Bo and I’ve coloured it using my ProMarker and AquaMarker pens. 

Untitled-40

The DP I created myself using Adobe Photoshop and if you would like this sent to you, then please click on the picture below. 

Vintage Rose Border sample

The flowers I made myself using my slice machine and other dies. 

Challenges I’m entering this card into are as follows:
Sketch Saturday – Sketch 

Thanks for stopping by today :0) 

name badge

9 comments:

  1. Oh my...Michele!!! AWESOME CARD!!! I love those roses you made they are stunning!!!
    Hugs, Marit.
    ..:: xXx ::..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful, gorgeous card Michele.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so beautiful Michele, gorgeous colours and love your flowers.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow Michele!! This is really gorgeous hun!! Beautiful coloring and layout!! I adore these images!! Hope all is well! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is delightful, Micele! I love your beautiful colouring and design.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So wonderful card Michele,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers and the details.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOWWIE ~~I LOVE THIS Michele!!!!!!!! You always blow me away with your GORGEOUS flowers!!!!!!! SUPERB papers--gotta click on that link :) THANKS!!!
    Bigg Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Michelle! :)
    Oohh wow - Your card is stunningly beautiful! :)Image is gorgeous and I love those papers and your card design with beautiful details :)

    Thank you for joining at Sketch Saturday!:)
    Hugs,
    Karita

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog, all your comments are really appreciated :0)

Hugs Michele x