14 June 2011

Passion for ProMarkers Challenge DT Card

Hi there everyone and hope that you all had a wonderful weekend. Today we have a brand new challenge for you over at Passion for ProMarkers and it’s Deb’s turn and she has chosen the theme ‘Here comes the Bride’. 

Our sponsor for this week is Digi Stamp Boutique and one lucky winner will receive 6 digi images of their choice. 

DSCF0766

Sally-Ann from Digi Stamp Boutique very kindly offered the DT images to use for this challenge and I decided to use the ‘Cute Bride & Groom’ one and I’ve coloured it using my ProMarker and AquaMarker pens. 

Untitled-40

The DP I’m afraid I’ve had for such a long time but I distressed the edges and inked them up using Brushed Corduroy. 

The sentiment is from Whiff of Joy and I’ve cut the hearts out using the Swirly Hearts die also from Whiff of Joy using cardstock. I then painted the hearts using Marigold Distress Crackle Paint and then added distress stickles for a bit of shine. 

Untitled-39

All the roses are from Wild Orchid Crafts, yep again no handmade flowers. 

I hope that you get the chance to join us this week 

name badge

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Michele, love the image and details. Your colouring is beautiful.
    Hugs Trudy

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is such a gorgeous and adorable card, so very romantic!!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Michele, Fabulous card and wonderful colouring as always. This is a cute bride and groom. Love all the details and delish paper.
    hugs
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card Michele.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Michele! Love the colours and all your beautiful details, so lovely :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog, all your comments are really appreciated :0)

Hugs Michele x