17 May 2011

Passion for ProMarkers Challenge DT Card

Hi there everyone and hope that you all had a wonderful weekend. Today we have a brand new challenge for you over at Passion for ProMarkers and this week it's Gro’s turn and she has chosen a colour scheme which is ‘Red, White & Blue’

Our sponsor for this week is DigiStamp Boutique and one lucky winner will receive 6 digi images of their choice

DSCF0638

For my card I’ve used the adorable Tilda and I’ve coloured her using my ProMarker and AquaMarker Pens.

Untitled-40

The DP is Tim Holtz and I’ve distressed the edges using my scissors.

The flowers I made myself using my slice machine and a punch.

The Butterfly Border die that I’ve used is from Whiff of Joy.

Challenges I’m entering this card into are as follows:-

PaperPlay Challenge – Anything Goes

Cute Card Thursday – Distressing

Just Magnolia – Make it Lacey

Magnolia Down Under – Your Favourite Things

I hope that you’re able to join us this week.

name badge

15 comments:

  1. aww Tilda looks so pretty
    Love the colours
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A real pretty card. Tilda looks great
    Big HUGZ Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Michele, love what you created. Just saw the feature on you in Crafting Ireland online magazine. Congrats.

    Love this - Thanks so much for joining us on Paperplay this week. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOw ! Absolutly gorgeous, very nice card, so sweet !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Michele, your cards are gorgeous as always, so beautifully coloured and I love all of the flowers. Take care Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Michele, Another stunning card and that Tilda is just soo adorable. Love all the detail and great colour combo.
    hugs
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  7. stunning card michele.i love the pretty tilda and your design and details are beautiful :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very sweet Michele. Love all the white embellishments
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow Michele this is so beautiful I love that image of Tilda, the colours, embellishments and design all look super.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful card. I love the coloring and the distressed panel. It's really just fantastic. Thanks for playing along with us at Paperplay Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, this is sich a cute card! Love the colors and all the layers and details!

    Thanks so much for joining us at CCT and MDUC this week!

    Hugs,
    Kathrin aka Kruemel

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful, gorgeous card Michele.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning colouring, wow! Love this card - Thanks so much for playing along with Paperplay this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh this is gorgeous hun! beautiful colours and I love the flowers! thanks for joining us at MDUC, hugs,Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Michele, your card is so beautiful! Love this Tilda and your coloring!

    Thanks for joining our Magnolia Down Under favorite things Challenge!

    Hugs Tanja

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog, all your comments are really appreciated :0)

Hugs Michele x