10 May 2011

Passion for ProMarkers Challenge DT Card

Hi there everyone and hope that you all had a wonderful weekend. Today we have a brand new challenge for you over at Passion for ProMarkers and this week it's Denise’s turn and she has chosen the theme ‘For A Teenager’
Our sponsor for this week is Joanna Sheen and one lucky winner will receive a £10.00 voucher.
DSCF0539
For my card I’ve used the Gorjuss Flower Girl image from Sugar Nellie and I’ve coloured her using the following colours:-
Skin: Cinnamon, Coral, Sunkissed Pink & Blush
Hair: Blush, Cinnamon, Black (AquaMarker – Mahogany)
Dress: Maroon, Antique Pink, Cocktail Pink & Baby Pink
Untitled-40
The DP is Prima and I’ve distressed the edges using my scissors and then inked them up using Brushed Corduroy.
Most of the flowers I made myself apart from the brown rosebuds which are from Wild Orchid Crafts.
Challenges I’m entering this card are as follows:
Sugar Bowl Challenge – Sketch
Thanks for stopping by today.

name badge

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Michele! Love that paper and the pretty flowers!
    Hugs, Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning card michele.i love the sweet gg girl and your colours and flowers are gorgeous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful card Michele,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning Michelle as always, love how you have coloured her dress, you are a master with the PM's.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning!! Love the saying too... so true!! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous!
    Adorable image and colours:)
    Hugs, Heidi:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful, Michele! Amazing colouring. :)

    hugs
    Vanja

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous beautiful card Michele.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog, all your comments are really appreciated :0)

Hugs Michele x