16 February 2011

Truly Scrumptious Challenge DT Card

Hi there everyone and thanks for stopping by. Well today is Wednesday so that means we have a new challenge for you over at Truly Scrumptious and this week we have a theme which is 'Pearls & Swirls'


For my card I've used the gorgeous 'Say a Prayer' from Wags 'n Whiskers and I've coloured her using my ProMarker and AquaMarker pens.
The DP I can't remember I'm afraid as I've had it for such a long time now.

The flowers I made myself using various dies and my slice machine.

Challenges I'm entering this card into are:-


I'll be back a little later on with my DT card for the Whiff of Joy challenge.



5 comments:

  1. Wow this is so gorgeous!
    Adorable image:) Beautiful design.
    Have a great day.
    Hugs, Heidi:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Michele, I love the soft, vintage feel to it!

    Love Beth xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh WOW! This is breath taking Michele! Love it! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week. Hugs, Sem x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is beautiful Michele, Gorgeous colouring and such a pretty design. Hope you are well sweetie, Big Hugs, Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card - love the soft, warm gentle colours and your beautiful colouring of the adorable image.

    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog, all your comments are really appreciated :0)

Hugs Michele x