05 January 2011

Truly Scrumptious Challenge DT Card

Hi there everyone and thanks for stopping by. Well today is Wednesday so that means we have a new challenge for you over at Truly Scrumptious and this week we have another fabulous sketch for you to follow with the optional extra of 'Dreaming of Summer'


And here is the card that I created following the sketch below.


The image that I've used for my card is the adorable 'He Loves Me' from Wags n Whiskers and I've coloured her using my ProMarker and AquaMarker pens.

The DP is Prima and I've inked the edges using Brushed Corduroy.

The flowers I made myself along with the butterflies.


The sentiment I created using Adobe Illustrator and if you would like to get this as a freebie just send me an email to micheleroos@live.ie.

I'll be back a little later on with my DT project for Whiff of Joy.

Hugs Michele xxx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Michele,
    Gorgeous card and such a cute image. Love the ribbon and bead treatment. Fabby flowers and ticket sentiment.
    hugs
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card!
    Adorable image:) Your colouring is great.
    Hugs, Heidi:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog, all your comments are really appreciated :0)

Hugs Michele x