18 December 2010

Wee and Drum–Whiff of Joy

Hi there and hope that you’re having a fabulous weekend. I’ve still got loads of Christmas cards to make and I thought that I share one of them today with you.
DSCF9914
For my card I’ve used the adorable Wee and Drum from Whiff of Joy and I’ve coloured him using my ProMarker and AquaMarker pens. I’ve then gone around the edges using Brushed Corduroy distress inks.
image
The DP is Tim Holtz and on one of them I used a stamp that I made myself using the snowflake dies from Whiff of Joy.
The snowflakes and pennants I made using the dies from Whiff of Joy and the sentiment is also from Whiff of Joy.

Challenges that I’m entering this card into are:-
Friday Sketchers – Sketch

Items that I’ve used on my card from Whiff of Joy
image  image  image  image  image
Thanks for stopping by today Smile
Red heartHugs Michele xxx

8 comments:

  1. Oh wow this is amazing love it all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab little drummer boy- love the little kitty peeking out
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Michele,
    This is a beautiful card. Gorgeous colours and layout and a really sweet image.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michelle, this looks fantastic. I love the colors you chose for the gnome and your papers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Card! Love the colours and Colouring! Great Composition, The image really stand out... Beautifully embellished with all the Wiff of Joy dies!!! :o)
    Merry Christmas! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your gorgeous card Michele.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely stunning Michele...the bunting is so cute and your image is beautifully coloured :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog, all your comments are really appreciated :0)

Hugs Michele x