06 October 2010

Whiff of Joy Challenge DT Card

Hi there everyone and thanks for stopping by. Well today is Wednesday, so that means we have a new challenge for your over at Whiff of Joy Challenge blog.

For this week we have a fabulous sketch for you to follow designed by the very lovely and talented Jane.

DSCF9683

And here is the sketch for you to follow

Whiff of Joy

For my card I’ve used the adorable Henry Christmas Mouse from Whiff of Joy and I’ve coloured him using my AquaMarker pens from Letraset.

image

The DP is also from Whiff of Joy and it’s called Winter Pretties. For the beige plain paper I’ve used a snowflake stamp from Whiff of Joy and some scroll stamps also.

The sentiment is also from Whiff of Joy and I’ve also used the co-ordinating die to cut the shape out.

image  image

image 

The snowflakes I made myself using the Spellbinders Create a Flake 1 dies.

I hope that you get the chance to join us this week.

Hugs Michele x

16 comments:

  1. wow, such a beautiful card, i love the colours you've used... Hugs Finja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Michele. I love how you've used the beige papers to show of your fab image. Love the snowflakes too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a sweetheart of card Michele.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its a really beautiful card,

    Hugs Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is so wonderful Michele!
    Hugs Trudy

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is soooo darling Michele, I LOVE this cutie and your colors are fabulous!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Michelle :)
    What a lovely card you´ve made for this challenge- as well ;)
    Love the colours and Henri is coloured up to look utterly sweet :)
    Love the fancy shape :)
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A real cutesie card michele, I love his reindeer jumper so cool for crimbo lol! :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your Christmas-card is wonderful, Michele!
    An adorable image and a beautiful colorcombo.
    Hugs, Anne :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh how cute is this!?!?! I love the gorgeous gingerbread colours hun, so perfect for this image and gorgeous colouring! hugs, Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning Michele!! I just love the sweet image and your coloring!! Awesome take on the sketch!! I may have to try that sketch!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card,love the sweet image and your snowflakes are beautiful...
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow! I love how the image is the only thing with a splash of color, makes cute little Henry stands out. There are so many wonderful details on your card.
    Love,
    Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  14. Delightful look of glee you've given him - love the browns you've used & especially on those snowflakes, really rather striking.
    Paula (PEP)
    http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card, love the image you have used and your fabulous colour work. The gingerbread dp is the cutest!
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog, all your comments are really appreciated :0)

Hugs Michele x