01 October 2010

Wags n’ Whiskers Challenge DT Card

Hi there and thanks for stopping by. Well today is Friday so that means we have a new challenge for you at Wags 'n Whiskers. This week's challenge is hosted by little ole me and I’ve chosen the theme Vintage/Shabby Chic.

As usual, one lucky winner will receive 1 free Wags 'n Whiskers stamp of YOUR CHOICE!! Just remember that you must use a Wags 'n Whiskers stamp in order to be entered into the drawing.

DSCF9670

The adorable image that I’ve used is called Speed Racer from the Fun in the Sun range of stamps from Wags n’ Whiskers and I’ve coloured him using my ProMarker pens.

The DP is Tim Holtz ‘Lost & Found and I’ve distressed the edges and then inked them up using Tea Dye Distress Ink.

The sentiment I downloaded and when I can remember where I got it from I shall put the link here.

The key charm and blue gems are from a previous kit from the Crafty Alley.

Challenges that I’m entering this card into are :-

Papertake Weekly - Sketch

I hope that you get the chance to join in on my challenge this week.

Hugs Michele x

9 comments:

  1. Oh wow Michelle i love the image - but that background Dp is fabulous!
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a gorgeous Masculine card Michele!! Love all your distressing, the paper, and your coloring!! Fun challenge this week too!! Have a great weekend!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, beautiful image and great colouring.
    Hugs Trudy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Michele - what can I say? Another marvelous creation from you with gorgeous colouring and I love the number plate background!!
    Hugs
    Annika

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH WOW I'm in love with your paper Sir Tim has very good taste lol. Your image is fantastic & as always your colouring is perfection. I love the key. Thank you sooo much for your lovely comments on my blog hun.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous card Michele,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous and fun card Michele the papers, distressing and image are brilliant.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. great card you made! I love the image paired with the license plate paper. Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly! :-) Amy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome image and DP. Fab colours, love the key embellishment
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog, all your comments are really appreciated :0)

Hugs Michele x