19 October 2010

Passion For ProMarkers Challenge DT Card

Hi there everyone and thanks for stopping by today. Well it's Tuesday today so that means we have a new challenge for you over at Passion for ProMarkers where this week it’s Anja’s turn and she has come up with a colour combo of a Pink & White or Purple & White Christmas card.

Our sponsor for this week is Whiff of Joy and one lucky person will win a stamp of their choice.

DSCF9703

For my card I’ve used the adorable ‘Willow with Santa's Stocking’ from Whiff of Joy and I’ve coloured her using my AquaMarker pens from Letraset.

image

The DP that I’ve used is DCWV Christmas Stack that I’ve had for a few years now and I’ve distressed the edges using my scissors.

The flowers I made myself using my fabulous new handsfree slice machine that my Hubby got me for my birthday last Saturday.

The sentiment is from Whiff of Joy from the Seasons Greetings range of stamps and I’ve used the matching ‘Fancy Shape’ die cut.

 Fancy ShapeSeason's Greetings - 12 Stamps

Challenges that I’m entering this card into are as follows :-

Sketch Saturday – Sketch

I hope that you get the chance to join us this week.

Hugs Michele x

9 comments:

  1. Wow, this is beautiful Michele . I love the colours and the details are fabulous.
    Hugs Trudy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, totally fab!
    Thank you for joining us over at sketch saturday
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So wonderful card Michelle,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Michele,
    I adore the colours you have on this card and the image is just gorgeous. Fantastic embellishments.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is so cute Michele, wonderful card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. SOOOOO BEAUTIFUL Michele, that image is sooo sweet, love your colors and WOOOWEE those flowers girl are amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful cards michele! Like your stile and your flowers are great!
    hugs, Alex

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOWWWWW....yet another gorgeous card hun I love this image I should really use mine more before crimbo is over lol. Love the colours its really pretty.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely STUNNING card Michele! I adore your handmade flowers - so beautiful! Thanks so much for joining challenge #125 at Sketch Saturday! Hugs, Sem x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog, all your comments are really appreciated :0)

Hugs Michele x