28 September 2010

Passion for ProMarkers Challenge DT Card & WOJ Sneak Preview

Hi there everyone and thanks for stopping by today. Well it's Tuesday today so that means we have a new challenge for you over at Passion for ProMarkers where this it’s Sue’s turn and she has chosen the theme ‘Vintage/Shabby Chic’.

Our sponsor for this week is Joanna Sheen and one lucky person will win a £10 voucher.

DSCF9662

The adorable image that I’ve used for my card is from the latest collection at Whiff of Joy which will be released on 1st October 2010 and I’ve coloured him using my AquaMarker pens from Letraset. For parts of the snow I’ve used Adriondack Pearl Acrylic Paint

image

The DP is also from Whiff of Joy called Winter Pretties and I’ve distressed the edges and then inked them up using Frayed Burlap.

The sentiment is also from the latest stamp collection from Whiff of Joy which has loads of Christmas sentiments including the scrolled border. I’ve then used the matching die cut to cut the shape out and then inked it up using Tea Dye Distress Inks. I’ve also used the stamp/die cut to create a little strip in green.

image  image

The snowflakes I made myself using punches & dies.

Challenges that I’m entering this card into are :-

Friday Sketchers – Sketch

I hope that you get the chance to join us this week.

Hugs Michele x

12 comments:

  1. What a superb idea to use the die and stamp as lace. I never thought of that and it looks so real!!! Fantastic, I think I need to try this idea.Thans for the inspiration Michele
    Katharina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally gorgeous card Michele its absolutely stunning I have the same pad of papers I've not used them yet tho....shame on me!!! Luuurrrvvvee your image hun.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Michele,
    love the sweet image and colors.
    Hugs Trudy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Michele, your card really is super sweet and so very adorable!
    Hugs Tara xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful card Michele,I love the image and the colours.
    So beautiful papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG, I think you just might have sent me to a shopping spree!!! Love the sentiment and those cute shapes...
    Of course I'd love to try Aquamarkers as well, you get such lovely results with them!!
    Hugsx
    Annika

    ReplyDelete
  7. So adorable and sweet, love the layout and details.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is stunning Michelle! Adorable! Thank you so much for playing along with my sketch this week over at the Friday Sketchers Challenge!
    Hugs Jeanette xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totally wonderful! Love it to bits! Wonderful colouring stunning colours, what is not to like? Just great!
    xMarie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just divine Michelle, so many awesome elements that go to make one stunning card!! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog, all your comments are really appreciated :0)

Hugs Michele x