31 August 2010

Passion for ProMarkers Challenge DT Card

Hi there everyone and thanks for stopping by today. Well it's Tuesday today so that means we have a new challenge for you over at Passion for ProMarkers where this it’s Denise’s turn and she has chosen ‘Teddy Bears Picnic’ (use an image with a teddy).

Our sponsor for this week is Joanna Sheen and one lucky winner will receive a £10 voucher.

DSCF9529

And here’s the card that I came up with.

The adorable image is ‘Cuthbert Skiing’ from Pollycraft and I’ve coloured him using my AquaMarkers from Letraset.

The DP is a mixture of Dovecraft and Tim Holtz Ideaology Lost & Found which I got from the Crafty Alley.

The snowflakes I made myself using the Spellbinders Create A Flake 1 Dies which I sprayed with adhesive glue and then sprinkled white and silver glitter.

Challenges I’m entering this card into are :-

Sketch Saturday – Sketch

I hope that you get the chance to join us this week.

Hugs Michele x

9 comments:

  1. what unusual colours - but they work so well. Cuthbert looks so cute
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michele,
    I love the colours you have used on this delightful card. The image is just super cute and the whole thing is gorgeous.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is fabulous! Love the colours and goreous image. The snowflakes are so pretty.
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous card, love that cutie image you have used.

    Hugs,

    Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Michele,
    Fabulous card. Love the cute image. Great colours
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute!! And you've colored Cuthbert perfectly!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fantastic card Michele ! Love the papers and your colouring is stunning ! Thank you so much for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week and good luck ! Smiles from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful card Michele,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog, all your comments are really appreciated :0)

Hugs Michele x