17 August 2010

Passion for ProMarkers Challenge DT Card

Hi there everyone and thanks for stopping by today. Well it's Tuesday today so that means we have a new challenge for you over at Passion for ProMarkers where this it’s Anja’s turn to set the challenge and for this week she chosen Winterblue Christmas.

Our sponsor for this week is Secret Crafter and they are offering the lucky winner a £10 Voucher.

DSCF9367

The image I’ve used for my card is the adorable Willow with Santas Stocking from Whiff of Joy and I’ve used my AquaMarkers to colour her in.

image

The DP I’ve had for such a long time and I think it might be DCWV.

The snowflakes I’ve made using the Spellbinders Shapeabilities Create A Flake 1 die which is available from the Crafty Alley using plain white cardstock. Then I sprayed adhesive glue to each flake and sprinkled over silver and white glitter and then glued a blue gem into the middle.

The flowers I made myself using the Spellbinders Nested Pointsettia which is also available from the Crafty Alley.

Challenges that I’ll be entering this card into :-

Sketch Saturday – Sketch (which I’ve rotated to fit the image)

A Spoon Full of Sugar - Christmas in August

I hope that you get the chance to join us this week.

Hugs Michele x

18 comments:

  1. Hi Michele,
    I just love the blues on this card. The papers are gorgeous and the image is beautifully coloured. I never cease to be amazed at the way you use colour. Perfect.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful colouring with the aquamarkers. It looks stunning! I have to practise some more I think. :)
    xMarie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow what a truly gorgeous card Michele. Your colouring is always amazing.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Michele, I love the snowflake it's stunning! :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Michele fab colours and adorable image.
    luv
    debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your colouring on this card....such a cute image.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card Michele,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am loving blue xmas cards at the moment and yours is fabulous. Love the snowflake
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Michele, you've really taken to the Aquamarkers. Stunning ! Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Michele this is so beautiful. Your colour work is fabulous and the snowflake is gorgeous
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Michele,
    This is a great
    card. I love the papers and colours and that image is just fabulous.
    Hugs Trudy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those colours are great - having to be disciplined - have promised myself that if I concentrate on getting shading with Copics right then I can treat myself to some AquaMarkers at Christmas. Just love seeing every card you showcase with them & cannot get over the texture in the colouring.
    Paula (PEP)
    http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a sweet looking card Michele. Love those icy blue colors and as always your handmade flowers are to die for....

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow Michele this is a true beauty, wonderful colours, embellishments and image I love it.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your card is absolutely stunning Michele ! You have coloured the image so beautifuly and your embellishments are superb ! Thank you for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week and good luck ! Smiles from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  17. Quite spectacular, MIchelle!! Love your colouring with the new AMs and love your snow flakes too - lots of inspiration here!! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog, all your comments are really appreciated :0)

Hugs Michele x