24 April 2010

Spesch Designer Stamps Mothers Day Release DT Card & Friday Sketchers

Hi there and hope that you're having a fabulous weekend. Today I'd like to show you a card that I've made using the gorgeous new Mothers Day image that has just been released by Specsh Designer Stamps.

DSCF8322

For my card I've followed a fabulous sketch from Friday Sketchers so I shall enter my card there.

This gorgeous image can be used not only for Mothers Day but also for a New Baby also. I've coloured the image using my ProMarker pens and if you're interested in how I colour my images, I've done a tutorial here.

The DP is a mixture of Papermania and Dovecraft. I've distressed all edges and then gone around them using Adirondack Acrylic Paint Dabber - Pearl.

For around the image I've used clear stamps and ProMarkers to soften the edges a bit.

The flowers I made myself and the butterflies have been punched out using glitter cardstock.

Thanks for stopping by and hope you enjoy the rest of your day.

Hugs Michele x

15 comments:

  1. stunning colouring on a fantastic image x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning!!! I LOVE your colouring on her and the colours!
    Sammi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautfiul card Michele, i love the colours. I really like the way you've coloured her skin too- i saw the tutorial ob the PFP Workshop and i'm going to have a go x

    Fern xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Michele
    wow the this gorgeous hun, love the edges and those flowers are special too.
    Hugs Kaylou xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh wowww Michele,what a beautiful cards,i love your images and colours.
    So gorgeous papers and details.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet image and a sweet card ... lovely colouring .love the softness .
    hugs
    maddy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Michelle, what a stunning card. The image is just beautiful and looks so lovely in the colours you have used. Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow wow wow Michele this is gorgeous. Love the colours you used and your colouring is just gorgeous as always.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful card Michele. Gorgeous colours and sweet image.
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning card Michelle I love the colours and love those flowers you have used x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I saw the image on the spesch site an its adorable. I love the lilacs you have used - they are so pretty and delicate.
    The card is perfect for mothers day
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is gorgeous Michele, love the colours you have used and will have a look at the tutorial!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awwwww Michele

    what a gorgeous image you have used such a fab colour with it, gorgeous card

    Joey.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This image is so wonderful and I love the colours you have used. Great card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog, all your comments are really appreciated :0)

Hugs Michele x