27 April 2010

PFP Challenge DT Card

Hi there everyone and thanks for stopping by today. Well it's Tuesday today so that means we have a new challenge for you over at Passion for ProMarkers where this week it's my turn to set the challenge. I've created a sketch for you to follow along with the theme of 'Make Your Own Flowers'

PFP SKETCH 2

DSCF8330

For my card I've used the Butterfly Fairy image from Sketching Stamper and if you want to see how I coloured in the image I've posted a tutorial over at the Passion for ProMarkers Weekend Workshop.

image

Here's a close-up of the image again

The DP is a black and white digital download which I've printed onto coloured paper. I've distressed the edges and then inked them up using Tea-Dye distress inks.

The flowers and butterflies I made myself using various dies and punches.

Hope you enjoy the rest of your day.

Hugs Michele x

12 comments:

  1. wow so beautiful and magical! love it! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  2. This stunning Michele! Love all your little details and such fabby colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully colored!! I love the pretty colors and flowers you made!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty Michelle and a great sketch to work with too.

    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely stunning Michele, great sketch and beautiful flowers as always.
    Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful card Michele,i love your image and colours.
    So gorgeous papers and flowers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning Michele, and coloured to perfection, n a great sketch to work with.

    x
    issy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, I loved your tutorial and I love your card - stunning! Juliex

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! Thanks for the tutorial, your card is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning card, such amazing colouring and love the papers.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW Michele its gorgeous love nthe image the flowers & especially the colouring, I am bowing before you................fantastic. Take care

    Hugs Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog, all your comments are really appreciated :0)

Hugs Michele x