Hi there and thanks for stopping by. Well I've been bursting to tell you this, but a few days I got an email from Tracey Feeger from Spesch Designer Stamps asking if I would like to join her DT. Well I thought long and hard (about 3 seconds, LOL) and quickly replied back before she changed her mind.
I couldn't wait to get started on these gorgeous images, so here's the first card that I've made.
I've followed a fabulous sketch from Friday Sketchers, so I shall enter my card there.
The gorgeous DP I've used is Cosmo Cricket and this is from my April DT Kit from The Crafty Alley. When my DT kit arrived from the Crafty Alley, I was completely shocked about all the gorgeous goodies that was in there. Here's a picture of what was included
If you fancy getting your hands on this gorgeous kit, well you can but you'd better hurry as there's only 10 available. For the fabulous price of 30 euros you can get all this -
- 6 patterned papers 12x12 - 1 each of Material Girl Calico, Snip Snip & Tailor Made. & 1 each of Early Bird Apron Strings, Brunch & Ribbon Sandwich.
- 2 Border pages 12x12 (1 EB, 1MM)
- 2 Element pages 12x12 (1 EB, 1MM)
- 1 A4 felt sheet
- 1 sticker page (either EB or MM)
- 1 blue Bazzil basic
- 1 yellow Bazzil Bling
- 1 A4 corrugated card
- 2 green A4 linen paper
- 2 orange A4 cardstock
- 5 ribbons (50cm each)
- 3 Fibres (1m each)
- 1 American Crafts layered embellishments
- 1 Set of Chalk Pastels
- 1 set of small wooden Alphabet stamps
- 1 pack of Photo Corners
- 1 pack of Brads
- 1 pack of Bling which includes;Gems, Hearts, Half back Pearls, Half back Green gems, Scissor Charms, paper roses, Small tags, Felt flowers, Pearl ended pins and Buttons.
The ribbon, pearl ended pins and paper rosebuds are also from the kit. The other two flowers I made myself.
The last bit of news I've got for you is that over at the Crafty Alley Design Team blog, we've started up a brand new challenge, so why not pop over there now.
Hugs Michele x