01 March 2010

Pollycraft Challenge No 35 DT Card

image

Hi there and thanks for stopping by. Well today is Monday so that means that we have a new challenge for you over at Pollycraft and this week the theme is

'Distressing'

The winner of this weeks challenge will get:-

dscf7999

For my card I've followed a fabulous sketch from Friday Sketchers, so I shall enter my card there.

The gorgeous image I've used from the new Lilybean Fairies range and this one is called 'Clover Butterfly Wishes' from Pollycraft and I've used my ProMarkers to colour it in.

The DP is K&Company.

The flowers I made myself using my own handmade paper and sizzix flower layers die.

I hope that you get the chance to join us this week.

Hugs Michele x

10 comments:

  1. Michele this is Just STUNNING... I ADORE it!!
    Paula xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi MIchele,
    This card is adorable. Such detail in the papers and embellishments and the image is so sweet. The distressing is wonderful. I love it.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful beautiful card ! i love the colours and what a fabulous image !
    maddy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So satisfying to make your very own flowers isn't it? and yours look super and fab colouring with the dress really like the way you used the shades

    Love Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Michele,this is stunning,your flowers and colouring are amazing...i love it:)

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a lovely card! Great coloring and beautiful flowers!

    Hugs,
    Iris

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a very gorgeous card! Your coloring and flowers are beautiful!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. A gorgeous card Michele, I love the sweet image and all the pretty details.
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful card Michele. I love that image and the colouring is fabulous.
    Marion

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog, all your comments are really appreciated :0)

Hugs Michele x