Hi there everyone and thanks for stopping by today. It's Tuesday so that means it time for another challenge at Passion for ProMarkers where this week we have a colour scheme for you which is Bright Green & Mango.
For my card I've followed a fabulous sketch from Friday Sketchers so I shall enter my card there.
The gorgeous image I've used is Retro Melody from the new range of digi stamps from Pollycraft. I've used the following colours to colour her in:-
- Skin - Blush, Sunkissed Pink, Coral & Cocktail Pink
- Hair - Tan, Cocoa, Chestnut & Almond
- Dress & flowers - Peach, Mango, Burnt Orange, Meadow Green, Bright Green & Forest Green
- DP = MME Bloom & Grow
- Image & Sentiment = Pollycraft
- Inks = ProMarkers & Distress Inks
- Flowers = Made myself using sizzix layers die
- Ribbon = From my stash
I hope that you get the chance to play along this week.
Enjoy the rest of your day.
Hugs Michele x