24 February 2010

Sunday Sketch & Stamp - Whiff of Joy Blooming Spring New Store Stamp Kit

image

Hi there it's me again, I know that I don't usually do two posts in one day but I just wanted to show you these gorgeous new Store Stamp Kits from Whiff of Joy. Even though I'm no long a Guest Designer (sob, sob, sob) the very lovely and generous Katharina sent me these gorgeous stamps. They are not available from Whiff of Joy itself but only from the shops. So start hounding your craft shop to get these beauties in. They are already mounted on cling cushion for you so all you have to do is cut them out and pop them on your acrylic block.

dscf7988

For my card I've used the gorgeous Willow from the Blooming Spring Store Stamp Kit.

I've followed a fabulous sketch from Sunday Sketch & Stamp so I shall enter my card there.

The DP is Making Memories

The flowers I made myself using my own handmade papers, sizzix flower layers die and distress inks.

Everything else is from my stash.

Thanks for stopping by and hopefully I'll be back tomorrow with another card using these beautiful stamps.

Hugs Michele x

10 comments:

  1. Ohhh wowww Michele,what a beautiful card,i love your image and colours.
    So gorgeous papers and details.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michele this is so pretty beautiful image and papers. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!! Michele, this is just brilliant sweetie!! I adore your flowers!! Stuning job!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Michele,
    A beauiful card..love all of your details and the flowers are as beautiful as always...
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Michele!! What a gorgeous card. Your handmade flowers are as beautiful as ever, and I lovehow you've stamped around the circle of the image - gorgeous! Fab take on my sketch too - thanks for joining us at SS&S sweetie!! Hugs, Sem x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Michele,
    Another great card in lovely warm colours. I love the papers and embellies. The image is gorgeous.
    hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so very beautiful Michele. I love the image and those papers are delicious.
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing card Michele, such a brilliantly choice of colours and papers on this one :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahhh Michele, this card is absolutely delightful. What a gorgeous Willow, I just gotta have her...lol Have already sent it to my agent in SA to get for me. Hugs Sharon x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog, all your comments are really appreciated :0)

Hugs Michele x