02 December 2009

Whiff of Joy GD - Cupcake Craft Challenge & Papertake Weekly

image

Hi there and good afternoon. Today I'd like to show you my first ever GD card for Whiff of Joy. My stint as GD for Whiff of Joy has finally started WoooooooooooooHoooooooooooo and I couldn't wait for my GD package to arrive, so I've made this card to show you. I've followed a fabulous sketch that is over at Papertake Weekly Challenge and also a colour combo from Cupcake Craft Challenge which is red & green.

dscf7504

The image I've used for my card is the gorgeous Winter Charlotte with Cat and I've coloured them using my ProMarker pens.

The DP is a freebie digital download from Cuddlebeez.

The flower I made myself using my brand new flower Spellbinders die which I bought from Simon Says Stamp.

The Merry & Bright sentiment is also a stamp from Whiff of Joy.

Everything else is from my stash.

Also don't forget to check out the amazing sale over at Whiff of Joy.

Startpage_2009_10_31_sale

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs Michele x

13 comments:

  1. wow fabulous first card....love the image and the flower is gorgeous...
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WooHoo, CONGRATS on the guest spot over at WOJ!! Off to a brilliant start, what a precious image and you've used those papers wonderfully!! Congrats again!!
    Stephanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Michele,
    Absolutely stunning card. What a beautiful image and brilliant colours. Love the ribbon.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card. Love the great papers and details and your fantastic colouring of the cute image.
    Hugs
    Moni

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Michele,

    Congrats on your guest DT spot on WOJ. Love your card, and that image is just adorable. Fantastic papers and design too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card Michelle,i love the image and papers.
    So gorgeous colours.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it Michele, the papers, the image I love it all. xo Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Michele, what a stunning card. Love the image, something different. Well done! Hugs Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is gorgeous, beautiful image and details.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Michele, you have such a lovely blog. I really enjoyed looking at the beautiful crafts you've created - just stunning. Everything! Your flowers are incredibly gorgeous. Thank you for stopping by my blog to leave such warmth; it's such a nice start to my day - thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow, this is just stunning. Love the distressing around the cardstock edges and the netting strip behind the image, just pulls everything together.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card....your colouring is amazing.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog, all your comments are really appreciated :0)

Hugs Michele x