25 November 2009

Truly Scrumptious Challenge 21

image

Hi there and thanks for stopping by today. Well today is Wednesday so that means we have a brand new challenge for you over at Truly Scrumptious. This week we have a fabulous sketch for you to follow created by our DT member Debbie with the added theme of having a sparkly flourish on your project.

Our sponsor this week is Digital Delights by Louby Loo. The winner of this challenge will receive a $10 gift certificate to spend in Wendy's store.

dscf7464

So this is what I came up with following Debbie's fabulous sketch. I've coloured in this Gorjuss image using my ProMarker pens.

The DP is BasicGrey

The sentiment I've used is a digital download from Pollycraft, which I've coloured using my ProMarker pens.

The flower I made myself using my Sizzix Flower Layers die and the flourish is from Spellbinders - Floral Accents.

I hope that you get the chance to play along with us.

Hope you enjoy the rest of your Wednesday.

Hugs Michele x

16 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Michele, so soft. I can't wait to get my Gorjuss Girl in December. You've coloured her in beautifully. Hugs Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card. Love your flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful I love the way you colour the images. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Michele,
    What a beautiful card. I love the warm colours and the image is immaculately done. Absolutely gorgeous.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooooooooooooooooh just gorgeous.

    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Gorjuss" card Michele. Have you visited the New Totally Gorjuss challenge blog? We are giving a prize each week and have some great challenges coming up
    Love Sarah XXX
    p.s. I have recently received my Sizzix flower die and have been making your flowers. I will send you a picture. The flowers have turned out great. You are a good teacher!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card Michele, love the colours and papers, your gorjuss girl and details are just beautiful.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. stunning card Michelle, I love those stunning colours, beautifully coloured too
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Michele!! Your creation is soo beautiful!! Just like ALL of them!! :) Just wanted to stop by and say thanks for sharing all of your inspiring creations!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Michele, love the way you've coloured your GG :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a beautiful card Michelle! These papers are gorgeous, especially with your trademark fabulous flowers!

    Love Beth xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card Michele,i love the image and colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a stunning card. Beautiful color combo.
    and fantastic sketch.

    Hugs
    Giò

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh this is just stunning dear what beautiful colours and sweet image
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Michele. Second comment from me just to let you know I have left something on my blog for on
    Love sarah XXX

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful as always Michele.....I LOVE your soft style-very pretty. :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog, all your comments are really appreciated :0)

Hugs Michele x