03 February 2009

Sketch Saturday Challenge 36

DSCF5776

This week on Sketch Saturday is another lovely sketch to follow.

As I have a load of confirmation cards to make, I thought that I would kill two birds with one stone and enter them into the challenges.

The Celtic cross and dove images are from Google which I printed out. I coloured them in using my promarker pens.

The flower I made myself and the sentiment is from my pc. The ribbon and gems are from my stash.

The dp is DCWV Christmas stack.

TFL xx

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Michele and I love the flower you made, Hugs, Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card Michele, very clever to print those images from Google, it can come in really useful at times! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just beautiful
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fab Michele and not an easy card to make for a confirmation, well done you :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A brilliant card Michele, well done you on the google finds.

    hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  6. wowww,wowwww what a beautiful card.

    hugs Riet,xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty Michele.
    Hugs Lynsey:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog, all your comments are really appreciated :0)

Hugs Michele x