03 February 2009

Sketch Saturday Challenge 36

DSCF5776

This week on Sketch Saturday is another lovely sketch to follow.

As I have a load of confirmation cards to make, I thought that I would kill two birds with one stone and enter them into the challenges.

The Celtic cross and dove images are from Google which I printed out. I coloured them in using my promarker pens.

The flower I made myself and the sentiment is from my pc. The ribbon and gems are from my stash.

The dp is DCWV Christmas stack.

TFL xx

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Michele and I love the flower you made, Hugs, Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card Michele, very clever to print those images from Google, it can come in really useful at times! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fab Michele and not an easy card to make for a confirmation, well done you :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A brilliant card Michele, well done you on the google finds.

    hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  5. wowww,wowwww what a beautiful card.

    hugs Riet,xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty Michele.
    Hugs Lynsey:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog, all your comments are really appreciated :0)

Hugs Michele x