02 December 2008

Papertake Weekly Challenge - Ready Steady Craft Recipe

This week on Papertake the challenge is a recipe challenge. You have to cook up a card with the following ingredients :1 ribbon, 2 rectangles and 3 small, round embellishments (zooms, eyelets, brads, buttons, gems etc!). I used the same sketch as last weeks challenge and this is what I came up with.


The papers I used are DCWV and the images are Dottie & George from Dottiesworld. I've coloured them using my brush marker pens and aquabrush. The sentiment is from my pc and the poinsettia flowers I made up myself. The brads, eyelets and ribbon are all from my stash. TFL x

12 comments:

  1. Fab card Michele. Love how you have done Dottie and George.
    Hugs
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the card Michele! Fab image and the the papers are divine! :0) Tab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun and super card Michele.....love the colours again and that greeting is fab..!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The images are adorable and you've colored them in so nicely!! TFS!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super Cute...Fun and Fabulous!! I love the vivid colors...I thought you used copics...and the accents are Wonderful!!..Hugs, Ila

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a lovely vibrant card Michele, hope you are feeling a bit brighter now (((HUGS))) :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute image Michele, love those vibrant colours - brilliant xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Michele
    I hope you are well. This card really made me smile those carol singers are so cute!
    Hugs Lynsey :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this one Michele, gorge papers and such a cute image!

    hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  10. You hit it on the nose with this one. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Michele, that's so vibrant! I love it, it's made me feel all Christmassy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab card Michele! Thanks for joining us for the PTW recipe challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog, all your comments are really appreciated :0)

Hugs Michele x