29 December 2008

Holiday Sketch Challenge


Do you have some time to make a card this week? Since most of the challenge blogs have a break, Claudia thought she would show you a sketch you could use if you feel inspired by it. If you like, you can post your card with link to her site. Lets have some fun!!!
I was desperate to try out my new magnolia stamps and I used giggling Tilda for this one. I coloured her in using my promarker pens and did the highlights with my white inkssentials pen. I also used my new nestabilities and the flowers I made up using my new cuttlebug asterix die cut. The papers I used are Basic Grey Eva and the sentiment is from my pc. TFL x

7 comments:

  1. Great card, beautiful papers and sweet Tilda!! You did a great job on colouring this image!! Love from Holland,
    jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh very pretty cards !!!
    Happy new year !!!
    hugs coco

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous card Michele, love the papers and the cute image that you have used. great take on the sketch. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card michele...i have those papers and they are just lush arent they?i also have the cuttlebug flower die lol.you've had some lovely new goodies!i think ill go take a look at this sketch then.Hope you have a fab new year!hugs amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beatuiful! I love how you have used the nesties Michele - brilliant
    hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super duper card Michele, I had this little stamp for Crimbo and can't wait to ink her up lol! Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, great job using Claudia's sketch and love Tilda.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog, all your comments are really appreciated :0)

Hugs Michele x