21 October 2009

A Spoon Full Of Sugar

image

Hi there and thanks for stopping by. Today I'd like to show you my card that I've made for the ASFOS Challenge, where there is a fabulous sketch to follow.

dscf7290

Yesterday I found out that I won last weeks challenge at ASFOS and the prize was $20 worth of digital images from Mo's Digital Pencil. I've been thinking of getting these gorgeous images for ages but have never got round to it. I had to make a christening card for a friend of mine and I thought that this image was ideal.

image

The adorable image has been printed out using my laser printer and then has been coloured with my ProMarker pens.

The DP is a download from Papercraft Inspirations

image

The flowers I made myself using my new Peony die cut from Spellbinders that was part of my birthday present from my hubby.

image

The heart charm I also made myself by using my sizzix heart shaped die, embossed it with clear powder and then sprinkled some Making Memories Highlights.

TTFN Hugs Michele x

15 comments:

  1. Really soft and pretty Michele, love the image and it's a great take on the sketch.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab card and such a beautiful well made flower

    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Michele, love the cute image and the pretty colour scheme. Hugs Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Michelle, a gorgeous card and perfect image for your friend's baby's christening. Your flowers are stunning and I like your idea to make your own charm. Will try something similar myself. Smiles Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card for such a special day!! I love the image and the softness of the card..it's perfect.

    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful card. Love it!

    Judi xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow what a stunner Michele...perfect colouring and I love your flower and heart...just perfect with the image
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Michele, that is the most adorable card. Love the image and the colours are divine!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  9. Michele this is adorable, so delicate. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Michele, such a gorgoeus image and fab flowers as always :) well done on your win...go Michele :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning card! Love your colouring and all the beautiful embellies. Hugs, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh this is stunning, beautiful baby and gorgeous details.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning card, sweetie, love the cute image! Delish colour combo too!
    Hugs Tab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. awesome Michele! Your coloring on this baby girl is wonderful and love, love, love your flower!
    Pam Going Postal

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog, all your comments are really appreciated :0)

Hugs Michele x