01 April 2014

MicheleRDesign Sneak Peak Day 2

Good morning everyone and hope that you’re having a great day so far :0) Today I’d like to show you another card using digi papers from my own designs.

DSCF3362

This time I’ve used papers from the Primavera digi collection and I’ve inked the edges using Frayed Burlap.

Primavera Front Sheet

Primavera Elements Front Sheet

Primavera Elements Front Sheet Pack 2

Primavera Insert Sheet Front Page

The flowers, envelope, ticket, tag, bow and sentiment are also from the Primavera Element Packs 1 & 2 digi collection.

If you would like to win the whole set of the Primavera collection, then please head over to my Facebook page for all the details.

Thanks for stopping by today :0)

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog, all your comments are really appreciated :0)

Hugs Michele x